Saturday, May 1, 2010

Construction Check-up


Last week I had to take a road trip to Florida to check on the construction progress of a project. It is a beautiful waterfront property that we have totally remodeled. I love working at the beach, but it's hard to work from a distance. It's part of my job to make sure every detail is executed exactly how the client and I envisioned and planned. Typically I would be on the job site at least every week, but with this property being 6 hours away, I heavily rely on my wonderful contractor. Thankfully, everything looks wonderful. Like every project, however, we did have a small setback. When the new kitchen cabinets arrived, one cabinet was made incorrectly. I am still hoping that the new cabinet will be constructed and installed to complete the project on time. If not, I will have to push back my final installation.

I'm looking forward to the before and after pictures as the transformation will be great. Check back to see them for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment